Click here to apply to open positions on our DMA Job Board.
Come work for the DMA! The Dallas Museum of Art is a space of wonder and discovery where art comes alive. To be considered for an open position, please apply through the applications posted on our DMA Job Board.
DMA Core Values
- Act with Integrity
We are honest and ethical.
- Build Inclusivity: We create spaces where everyone can feel like they belong.
- Communicate Respectfully: We listen intentionally and advocate for diverse perspectives.
- Embrace and Drive Change: We are innovative, creative, and solutions driven.
- Foster Connections: We collaborate around shared goals.
- Maintain Balance: We encourage ourselves and each other to reflect and recharge.
- Remain Curious: We pursue personal and professional learning.
The Museum provides competitive compensation, a generous benefits package, and perks for all eligible employees.
- Time off: vacation, sick, personal, and Museum holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Basic life insurance coverage at no cost to employee
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability coverage
- Critical illness coverage for serious events like cancer, heart attack, or stroke
- 100% paid parental leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with an employer match
- Flexible spending accounts (pre-tax income for eligible health care expenses)
- Employer-sponsored DART Pass
- Free financial planning services
- 25% discount for staff in Museum shops
- 15% discount for staff in DMA Cafe
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Dallas Museum of Art is committed to building a culturally diverse staff and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The DMA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
For information about internship opportunities and instructions on how to apply, please visit our Internships page.
Due to the volume of inquiries we receive, individual responses may not be possible. If you have additional questions following the submission of your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Dallas Museum of Art participates in E-Verify, an electronic employment verification program operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA), to verify the employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
Sodexo Hospitality Employment
For opportunities in the DMA Cafe, Special Events, or other positions in hospitality, please complete this application. Email email@example.com with inquiries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, or national origin. M/F/D/V