The Dallas-Ft. Worth chapter had its first meeting in August 2015. Meetings consist of a presentation by an industry leader, followed by an open discussion, or in some months a tour of an A&D site.
Because the meeting space is limited, RSVPs to are required to attend.
Chapter meetings logistics:
Date: Second Thursday of every month (except for conflict with holidays)
Time: Networking & Breakfast: 7:00-7:30am, Meeting: 7:30–9:00am
The meeting location varies, typically among three locations
The Dallas-Ft. Worth Chapter Steering Committee
– Mr. Craig J. Cox, (Chapter Chair), Partner, Bell Nunnally & Martin
– Dr. Micky McCabe, Director, University of Texas at Arlington Research Institute
– Mr. Jeff Nissen, Business Development Mgr. Science and Technology, Bell Helicopter
– Mr. Pete Weaver, Engineering Director, Global 7500 Wing, Bombardier US Aerostructures
– Mr. Shannon Morgan, Territory Manager, GoEngineer
– Mr. Mark White, Managing Director, Accenture
– Mr. Mike McNair, Innovation Manager, Bell Helicopters
– Ms. Shana Deering, Engineering / Subject Matter Expert, Verify, Inc.
You can find here a table of presentations at the Dallas-Ft. Worth chapter. Each presentation has audio and PDF downloads.
Thank you to our Chapter Sponsor (please visit the DFW Chapter Sponsor page):