Please send suitable profiles for the below requirement.
Role: AEM Developer
Location: Dallas or Plano, TX / NJ
Duration: 6+ Months
Who are we looking for?
Software Engineer with experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.5) for a big digital transformation program for one of our clients. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications.
- Overall 3+ years of experience in AEM and 1+ years of experience on AEM 6.5 with Editable templates, Workflows, Content fragments, Experience fragments, AEM Forms, Components development, Environment setup, understanding of dispatcher configuration, Sling framework, custom OSGI components creation
- Serve as lead AEM developer on a multi-developer team to implement a large corporate website
- Serve as primary in-house expert on AEM to develop best architectural solutions and be able to effectively communicate AEM considerations to factor when developing requirements
- Experience on developing Touch UI components
- Good hands on experience on Java/J2EE, OSGi, Sling and JSR development
- Exposed to overlaying of OOTB components
- Work experience in Marketing, Analytics, LDAP integration, Personalization, etc.
- Prepares detailed technical design for various templates, custom components as well as services layer
- Develops extensible and scalable Java-based applications on the Adobe Experience Management (AEM) platform
- Work experience with other CMS tools would be added advantage
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative development environment following Agile SCRUM
- Self-driven, Disciplined, Organized, Result Oriented, Focused & Passionate about work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate solution
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Passionate about learning new technologies and provide innovative ideas
Five10 556 5671
– provided by Dice
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Agile Methodology
- Content Management
- Data Analysis
- Engineering Design Process
– provided by Dice