I found the hotel descriptions at HotelGuides honest, whether they recommended a hotel or did not.
– Ronni Dixie
- Why Book Here?
- Pay at hotel
- Cancel free
- Lowest price guarantee
- We add no fees.
- If you don’t like your hotel,
we’ll refund your money.
- Cash rewards + hotel points too
- See more reasons
Hotel Booking Tips
- Beware of non-refundable reservations that could cost you a lot of money if you change or cancel them. +
Non-refundable reservations are a gamble that will usually save you less than $10. If you make a $90 non-refundable reservation instead of a $100 refundable booking, you are betting $90 to win $10. Would you do that in Las Vegas?
- Don’t assume you can cancel a non-refundable reservation without penalty if you notify the hotel weeks or even months in advance. +
Often you cannot because some hotels’ profit strategy is to get paid more than once for the same room for the same night.
- Always read cancellation policies carefully before you make a reservation. +
When is the latest date and time you can cancel without penalty?
- When you make a reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. Take a copy with you to the hotel.
- The earlier in the afternoon you check into a hotel, the more likely you will get a room or suite that matches your preferences.